Saturday, December 18, 2010

Twangin'

Howdy!

Welcome to Give Me Some Twang! The purpose of this blog is to inspire.

What I mean by this is that I am going to share with you some interesting slices of life. As you might be able to see by the background image (yes, that's me...), I am a musical artist. Where the story is gets twisted is "how" I became an artist. I don't have a musical background other than as a listener. I was never trained as a singer, but found my way into this through a series of connections with interesting people and situations. This blog is about people & insights. Some posts will come in the form of short stories about amazing people, some will relate to seemingly normal situations that will generate contemplation and thought provocation, some will be video blogs of my latest artist challenges & how I am tackling them, and even some audio in the way of a Give Me Some Twang - Podcast, once I get the podcasting thing down to a habit.



So, let's get to know each other. My name is Evan. How do you do? The photo you see is from my album Still Crazy which I released back in October this year in Scandinavia via Rootsy/ADA/Warner. It is the follow up to my first record Howlin' At The Moon released a few years ago in 2008 which was also released through Rootsy.

Now you know who I am, and what this place is all about...if you want to enjoy some genuine, real life inspiration, I'll see you on the next post!
//E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments & responses welcome!